How to Apply:
- Complete the application, either online or in paper form.
- Attach a typed résume. NOTE: Résume should be in a professional format, as if applying for a job.
- Mail an official transcript from all schools - high schools and colleges - attended. If your ACT/SAT scores are not included on your transcript, please send them along with the application materials. The transcript should be included in an envelope with an official seal or the guidance counselor/registrar's signature written across the seal of the envelope.
- Mail two evaluation forms. At least one form must be from a teacher. Both forms should be in separate envelopes with the recommender's signature written across the seal of the envelope.
- See specific instructions for each scholarship before mailing.
Deadline for 2015 Scholarship Applications: February 28, 2015
The High Technology Scholars Program offers scholarships, internships, and loan opportunities to West Virginia high school seniors who plan on majoring in a technology related field.
The Roberto F. Cunanan, D.C. Memorial Scholarship is awarded to a senior from Bridgeport High School planning to attend college who excels both academically and athletically.
The Mary Olive Eddy Jones Art Scholarship is offered to West Virginia college students who are majoring in art.
Mid-Atlantic Aerospace Fellowship (Currently Not Available)
The Mid-Atlantic Aerospace Fellowship is a scholarship program that is offered to a West Virginia student who plans on attending the Fairmont State College Aerospace Program.
The Martha Stuart Oden Scholarship is awarded to a senior from Greenbrier East High School planning to attend college or post-high school degree program.
The Helen Holt Mollohan Scholarship is offered to a West Virginia female who is attending Glenville State College.
The Teaming to Win Business Scholarship is given to a West Virginia college student pursuing a degree in business administration.
This scholarship is awarded to a graduating high school senior from Pendleton County pursuing a degree in biology, ecology, or the environmental sciences at a West Virginia college or university.
This scholarship is awarded annually to a rising college sophomore, junior, or senior pursuing a degree in journalism or communications at a West Virginia college or university. Applicants must be from one of the following counties: Brooke, Marshall, Ohio, or Hancock.
The Carl R. Morris Memorial Scholarship is offered to Calhoun County students who plan to pursue a college degree and attend Alderson-Broaddus College, Glenville State College or West Virginia University.
John R. Spears Education Scholarship (Currently Not Available)
The John R. Spears Education Scholarship is offered to West Virginia students who are majoring in education at Glenville State College.